Safety is our #1 priority
Kimco is a leader in health and safety. We consistently educate, train and communicate to help protect our employees — and our clients — at every turn, every day. In fact, keeping people safe is central to everything we do.
During the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we are committed to helping everyone stay safe and informed, so we can all move forward with confidence.
Learn how we can help your company return to work here
Providing rapid response — deep cleaning your facility
Kimco can provide clients with emergency deep cleaning. This can include immediate disinfection, bodily fluid removal, ongoing sanitation services and supplemental procedures.
Our Rapid Response Team of cleaning professionals is trained and ready to address your emergency cleaning needs.
- Our experienced cleaners are trained to safely address the unique cleaning requirements brought forward by an outbreak of a respiratory illness.
- Our team is trained to address any bodily fluid clean-up and will dispose of all hazardous materials in a safe and compliant manner.
- Our professionals can quickly perform a comprehensive clean of your facility to disinfect all high touch surfaces and fixtures.
- Our quick turnaround time keeps your employees & customers safe & healthy and your operation running.
We disinfect all touch points with an EPA-registered disinfectant:
- Non-carpet, sealed floor surfaces
- Desktops and workstations
- Drawers and handles
- Chair backs and armrests
- Keyboards and mouse
- Telephones and headsets
- Door handles and knobs
- Railings, dispensers, partitions and water fountains
- Copier machines and other office equipment
- Carpet and fabric surfaces
- Kitchen/break room tables and countertops
- Bathroom facilities: counters, sinks, toilets
- Light switches, elevator call buttons, etc.
- Device interfaces (ATM/pay stations)
- Store displays and signage
Find out how to protect your guests and staff.
If you require emergency deep cleaning services, please connect with your dedicated Kimco partner, or contact a Kimco expert today.
Protecting our team
Kimco has a robust protocol of safe-work practices for self-protection and to limit the spread of contamination, particularly in the event of an emergency outbreak or infection.
Kimco safe-work practices include:
- Everyday safety and hygiene training
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- PPE training for proper use and disposal
- Detailed cleaning procedures
- Safe disinfection procedures
- Large- and small-spill guidelines
Protecting our clients
Kimco promotes the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) preventive actions. We encourage everyone to follow these actions to help prevent the spread of viruses like coronavirus. These include:
- Wash your hands often, for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid close contact
- Stay home if you’re sick
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue or your inner arm / elbow
- Wear a facemask if you are sick
- Clean AND disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily
For more information on these and other guidelines, please visit the CDC.
Sharing trusted resources
For the latest developments and information on coronavirus, it’s important to get information from known and credible sources, including:
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for national information, preparation and resources
World Health Organization (WHO) for international response, research and developments
Comments are closed.